Microsoft 365 Deployments and Migrations
Improve the Productivity of your Team with Our Microsoft 365 Consulting & Migrations Solution
- Do you need access to Microsoft Office tools on any device at any location?
- Does your business require secure cloud storage for your files?
- Are you looking to use a mature productivity suite at a low monthly cost?
Microsoft 365, formerly known as Microsoft Office 365, lets your employees work more efficiently and flexibly. This cloud-based subscription service provides web access to Microsoft’s Office suite of apps, so they can get their work done anywhere they have access to an internet-connected device. Microsoft has put a lot of thought and effort into simplifying the administrator and user experiences of Microsoft 365 users. However, the technical aspects of migration are a little more complicated and require professionals. LAN Infotech offers expert Microsoft 365 consulting & migrations to growing companies all over South Florida.
Why You Should Choose LAN Infotech for Your Microsoft 365 Consulting & Migrations
When you properly migrate your data to the cloud, your team can work faster, smarter, and more flexibly than before. However, moving your business to Microsoft 365 is a project involving multiple phases and requires a high level of technical expertise in change management, project management, technical support, and technical consulting. LAN Infotech helps ease your migration, allowing you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Streamlined and consolidated scheduling and email
- Automatic standardization of the Office application suite
- Improved organization-wide collaboration
- Faster migration with low impact on your business
LAN Infotech has been an exceptional resource for our organization. They provide consistently knowledgeable network engineers.
Microsoft 365 Solutions
Microsoft 365 offers you the complete Office suite of tools at a low, affordable cost. Some of the features your business can take advantage of are:
MS Exchange Online
MS Exchange Online is a cloud-based, hosted email service, built to centralize your corporate email and calendars. By having all your devices talk to a single database online, you lower your overall maintenance costs and hardware requirements while ensuring that your data remains safe. Exchange Online allows you to:
- Access calendars and mailboxes from anywhere
- Save on your expenses by eliminating in-house hardware
- Help you comply with industry security and privacy regulations
- Enjoy data-loss protection
We Organize Your Channels and Teams
Before you deploy Microsoft Teams for your organization, you need to give some thought to the best way to implement and configure the platform for maximum effectiveness. The major part of this process is deciding how to set up your teams and channels. We help you to categorize the purpose of each team and assign groups. At LAN Infotech, we use the following best practices to organize teams:
- Determining your company’s goals
- Deciding the individuals and groups to add to your teams
- Set up roles and permissions
- Start with small teams and scale as your staff become adept at using teams
Microsoft Teams Deployments
Meetings are essential in every business, but the preparation and logistics required for an in-person meeting may sometimes prevent you from getting things done as quickly as needed. Microsoft Teams provides a way for individuals and teams to meet, brainstorm, collaborate, and share files securely from wherever they are. Key features of our Microsoft Teams solution include:
- Rich media presentations, including Windows Media
- Live webcam video communication
- Host online meetings and live events
- VoIP and PSTN audio integration with Teams calling
- Multi-party VoIP two-way audio
We Provide Your Growing Business with Flexible and Scalable Microsoft 365 Solutions
At LAN Infotech, we have years of experience offering cutting-edge, customized business solutions to help grow businesses in the Fort Lauderdale & Broward County areas. Our certified Microsoft technicians can offer the help your company needs to assess the type of business model and subscription that would be the best fit and help you switch to Microsoft 365. If you want to increase your company’s productivity by moving to the cloud, talk to our experts about our Microsoft 365 Consulting & Migrations solution.