Just Like Some Patients Require a Healthcare Specialist, Your Practice Requires a Healthcare IT Specialist.
Important: With the upcoming deadline in 2015 for EMR adoption, healthcare practices and organizations must begin making the transition soon. If they miss the deadline, their Medicare reimbursements will be decreased.
The key to successful EMR adoption is finding a specialist to guide you through the process. Implementing EMR software and operations requires the management of IT issues that, as a busy healthcare provider, you surely don’t have the time or expertise to address.
With LAN Infotech you’ll have a Healthcare IT Specialist who will:
- Assess your IT and provide objective advice on the right software and hardware for your practice.
- Connect your system to the local HIE/medical community.
- Help you redesign workflows and create customized templates to make your system work efficiently for you and your staff.
- Facilitate onsite training for your physicians and staff.
- Provide dedicated 24/7/365 EMR support for all your system components (both hardware and software).
- Ensure your EMRs remain secure and protected both when in storage and in transit, and can only be accessed by authorized users.
Our Healthcare IT Specialists Simplify and Ensure Your Safe and Reliable Transition to Electronic Medical Records.
We’ll make the transition fast, efficient, reliable and secure. Our Healthcare IT Specialists can provide complete solutions for EMR planning and workflow optimization, with:
- Options from turnkey EMR implementation to individual services.
- Cloud-based and on-premise applications.
- Solutions for all sizes of healthcare businesses, from individual practices to large healthcare systems.
- Services targeted to effective EMR adoption throughout your organization, including workflow optimization, customization of software and staff training.
- 24/7/365 support from our dedicated EMR Help Desk and EMR Specialists.
- Support for all components of your system, including hardware, software, networking, and clinical processes.
Once your EMR solution is up and running, LAN Infotech’s specialists will ensure it remains secure and reliable for all your users. In addition, we offer you up-to-date, comprehensive IT solutions, including cloud-based services specifically designed for the any sized practice environment. Whether you have three physicians in your practice or 300, we have a solution that is right for you.
Our Healthcare IT Specialists Make House Calls!
For a complimentary, no-obligation Healthcare IT Assessment for your practice or organization in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach or Miami, call LAN Infotech at (954) 717-1990 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.