South Florida’s LAN Infotech Named In 2021’s Top 250 Cloud IT Companies
The team of IT experts from LAN Infotech is proud to announce that they have been named in the top 250 Cloud MSPs by ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource. LAN Infotech ranked as the 164th IT company on the list, moving up from #175 last year.
This list recognizes leading cloud service and support providers across the country that demonstrate innovation, leadership, and a commitment to creating exceptional value for their clients.
LAN Infotech was recognized for their outstanding expertise and experience in business-focused cloud strategies. Our team is proud to have made this list thanks to our unwavering commitment to delivering strategic cloud solutions for every client we work with.
What Does This Mean For South Florida Businesses Like Yours?
Put simply, these lists help you find the right partners for your business. If you’re looking for expert cloud support, how else can you find the IT companies in South Florida that can deliver truly exceptional cloud services and expertise?
Have you harnessed the power offered by the right cloud service yet? If not, you’re falling behind—just last year, the average company had 83% of their workload in the cloud.
Day by day, more and more business leaders are recognizing the advantages offered by the cloud. If you do not catch up soon, you will fall behind.
Hesitation is understandable, however, because the cloud can be extremely complicated. From the nature of the cloud to its many applications and features, you could spend weeks trying to evaluate options for your organization and still be lost.
Cloud technology, along with an expert cloud services provider can help to reduce data loss risks, increase staff mobility, and provide useful scalability. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies as it enables users like you and your staff to leverage enterprise-grade solutions at small business prices.
Paying attention to lists like this one from ChannelE2E allows you to find IT companies that have the expertise needed to assist you in harnessing the benefits of the cloud. That’s how you know you can seriously consider working with LAN Infotech. We’re good at what we do—being named on this list is proof.
2 Business-Changing Cloud Advantages LAN Infotech Will Help You Harness
- Flexibility: Change is a constant, and all companies must be able to adapt to change. Static, on-premise IT solutions and infrastructures can hold you back. The cloud supports flexibility in a number of ways.
- The cloud is scalable: The cloud makes it easy to scale up or down if you have slow or busy seasons, and most business owners do. You can scale cloud services up if you take on a new customer or new staff members.
- The cloud is agile: Working in the cloud provides agility for your staff. They can easily adjust to new conditions. With traditional on-premise IT solutions, this process is slower and more complex. The cloud allows for faster application deployments, data backups, and computing power.
- Cost-Effect: With the cloud, you can reduce costs and get the most value from your IT assets. When you outsource the management of your IT infrastructure to an IT service provider via the cloud, your operational, maintenance, and administration costs are reduced. The need for you to employ staff to maintain, administer and update hardware and software on site is eliminated. Furthermore, you’ll be free from the worry of IT headaches. And, with cloud services, you can save on investments in software, hardware, and IT infrastructure solutions. All of this can be “rented” via the cloud. With the cloud, you’ll further reduce your capital outlay and free up cash for other initiatives. Plus, when you use cloud services, you can benefit from user-based billing where you only pay for what you need and nothing more.
- Improve Collaboration, Efficiency & Productivity
- Collaboration: Leading business owners use cloud technologies to enable easy collaboration that keeps everyone informed and working. Your teams can work on the same project from different locations. Documents and files are updated in real-time.
- Efficiency: With the cloud, your staff will become more efficient thanks to simpler and more direct access to the data and resources they need. That means you’ll save time and money.
- Productivity: Hosting your management systems in the cloud is a key application of the technology. With cloud-based management systems and other applications, your staff will experience higher rates of productivity. They can optimize their time when accessing, retrieving, and processing information to carry out operations more efficiently. Productive, happy employees just make for a better workplace.
Put LAN Infotech’s Cloud Expertise In South Florida To Work
As recognized by ChannelE2e, our team can deliver cloud computing to help increase your efficiency and productivity. As your cloud management team, we will:
- Work with you to assess, design, implement, and support cloud computing while reducing IT capital costs and increasing employee productivity.
- Define business and technology requirements before we recommend a cloud strategy. Our team will work with your business and IT leaders to help compare costs over time and determine what role cloud computing should play in your plans.
- Assess the business value and business impact before presenting you with a customized cloud strategy.
Talk to our technicians about our cloud solutions and how they will benefit your business.
LAN Infotech is a Microsoft Cloud Services Provider, IT Managed Support company and a leader in helping law firms, nonprofits and medical organizations deploy cloud solutions, manage computer networks, keep data protected and top technology management company. Businesses like yours need technology support to run highly-effective organizations.